Viisumivapaat englanniksi opastetut valmismatkat, 5 pv pe-ti
Alla olevan matkapaketin hintaan sisältyy:
- majoitus hotellissa kahden hengen huoneessa (pe-ti 4 yötä)
- kuljetukset, retket ja täysihoitoateriat matkaohjelman mukaisesti
- englanninkieloinen opastus
- matkaliput Minskiin*
- yhden hengen huone hotelleissa 190 €
- matkavakuutus alk. 18 €
- matkapapereiden postituskulut 12 €
* Helsingistä lentää suoraan Minskiin lentoyhtiö Belavia 2-3 kertaa viikossa. Lentoaika on noin 1,5 tuntia. Minskiin on hyvät yhteydet myös UIA:n lennoilla Kiovan kautta. Lentolippujen hinnat vaihtelevat päivämäärän, kellonajan ja varausasteen mukaan. Varaa lennot itse suoraan lentoyhtiön verkkosivulta (http://en.belavia.by & www.flyuia.com) tai anna meidän varata lentosi. Varausmaksuna veloitamme 35 euroa/henkilö.
Tallinnasta on LuxExpressillä päivittäinen bussiyhteys Minskiin edullisimmillaan 31 euroa/suunta. Matka-aika noin 16 tuntia. Voit varata bussilippusi itse verkkosivulta www.luxexpress.eu/fi tai antaa varauksen meidän tehtäväksemme. Varausmaksuna veloitamme 10 euroa/henkilö.
Day 1 - Friday
- Arrival to Minsk by air. After clearing visa service immigration and customs, meeting with a guide at the airport.
- Transfer to the hotel and check in (accommodation at 3* hotel)
- City Tour of Minsk
The capital city of Belarus was first settled over 900 years ago, in 1067. Much of old Minsk was razed to the ground during World War II. Among the sights that you will see are: Independence Square with the House of Government and "Red" Krasny Roman-Catholic Church, Victory Square with its tall grey obelisk and eternal flame honoring the heroes of World War II, Troitskoye Predmestye (Trinity Suburb) – restored buildings of the 19th century, Holy Trinity Cathedral and St.Catherin's Church – architectural monuments of the 17th cent.
- Dinner at the city`s cafe
Day 2 - Saturday
- After breakfast check out from the hotel
- A tour to Nesvizh Palace (is included into the Unesco World Heritage)
The small town of Nesvizh founded in the 13th century, is home to the 16th century Radziville Renaissance family castle, the former residence of the ancient Belarusian-Lithuanian family of Prince Radziville. Radziville’s castle lies amidst the lakes. In summer it’s a good place to escape the city heat and walk through the estate’s extensive park. Close to Nesvizh castle is a magnificent Catholic church (16thcent,architect Bernardoni) beautifully painted inside.
- Lunch at the café in the city
- Heading to Belavezhskaya Nature reserve hotel Kamenuki. Check in the hotel.
- Dinner at the local café
Day 3 - Sunday
- After breakfast excursion to the natural reserve of Belavezhskaya Puscha.
The park is included into the Unesco List of World Heritage. It is a unique forestlands of the Europe. The present animal and bird world is very rich and diverse. The bison population of Belovezhskaya Pushcha is the largest in the world. Yyou will have a chance to visit the Nature museum and have a tour around the Puscha, After lunch in the Puscha you will have a walking route Lake`s ring around 6 km on feet to explore the beauty of the Belarussian nature.
- City tour of Brest
Brest is an administrative centre of the Brest region. The city is located on the right bank of the Western Boog River. Brest is the traditional "western gate" of the country. The first mentioning of it is dated to 1019. In 1390 it was the first city in Belarus that obtained self-government on the basis of the Magdeburg Law. The historical Union, which reconciled and united catholic and orthodox confessions in Belarus, was concluded here in 1596.
- Check in at the hotel Intourist 3* Brest
- Dinner in hotel
Day 4 - Monday
- After breakfast excursion to the Brest Fortress.
In1917 here again the Lenin's government concluded the "Brest-Litovsk Peace Treaty" with Germany during WWI. The fortress is the main attraction of the city. The history of this defensive construction started in 1842 when the entire city of Brest was moved 3 kilometres east, and on its place a massive fortress was set up. The fortress made a prolonged defense against Nazis in 1941 and was ruined in the result of severe battles. After the war the remains of the fortress were turned into a grandiose memorial to its defenders.
- Bus trip to Minsk
- Check in the hotel in Minsk 3*
Day 5 - Tuesday
- After breakfast visit in the War Museum.
This is the only museum in the world that elucidates the history of the World War II so comprehensively. It was opened on November 7, 1944, when severe struggle was still going on. The museum’s collection and 30 exposition halls contain approximately 80.000 unique exhibits: a rich collection of documents and photos, weapons used by troops and partisans including home-made ones. There is a diorama of the Maly Trastyanets death camp (the third largest in Europe). There are also tanks and armoured carriers outside in the courtyard
- Transfer to the airport