Moskova-Irkutsk-Vladivostok (retket englanniksi)
GREAT TRANS-SIBERIAN JOURNEY TO THE PACIFIC OCEAN
Moscow - Irkutsk - Vladivostok
Guided tours with guaranteed departure dates
|1||Moscow||Cosmos||Arrival in Moscow. Transfer to the “Cosmos” (3* hotel) or similar.
Accommodation in renovated rooms.
|2||Moscow||Cosmos||Breakfast. 10:00 hrs meeting with guide for city tour including visit to Novodevichy Convent.
Kremlin Grounds and Cathedral.
|3||Moscow||Cosmos||Breakfast. Free time.
At 11.00 transfer to railway station. Train #70 at 13.05 to Irkutsk.
|7||Listvyanka||Legend Of Baikal||Arrival in Irkutsk at 05.28. Breakfast. City tour.
Transfer to Listvianka settlement with stop in Taltsy village for lunch and visit to open-air Ethnographic museum.
Accommodation at “Legend of Baikal” in Listvyanka.
|8||Irkutsk||Irkutsk||Breakfast. Walking tour of Listvyanka. Transfer to Irkutsk.
Transfer to railway station.
Train #2 at 21.20 to Vladivostok.
|11||Vladivostok||Hyundai||Arrival in Vladivostok at 19.40. Transfer to “Huinday” (4* hotel).|
|12||Vladivostok||Hyundai||Breakfast. City tour and visit to the Oceanarium.|
|13||Vladivostok||Hyundai||Breakfast. Transfer to airport or port.|
|The itinerary is subject to change due to changes of rail schedule.|
- Twin-bedded hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Arrival and departure transfers (vehicle and driver)
- Guided tours by car/coach as per the above program
- English - speaking guide for excursions
- Meals per program
- Second class train tickets Moscow – Irkutsk – Vladivostok (4-berth compartment)
- Tickets to Moscow and from Vladivostok
- Obtaining of Russian visa if needed. EUR 75 for Finlands citizens.
Charges vary by nationality, please contact us for rates
- Single supplement in hotel accommodation EUR 390
- Supplement for 1st class trains (2-berth compartment) EUR 820
- Travel insurance
ATTENTION! To have guaranteed train booking requests should be received 2 months prior to the arrival date indicating passengers’ names, passport numbers and dates of birth.
Responsible tour operator: Intourist - Thomas Cook, Moscow